The Chapel


Designed by R.E. Edbrooke and built in 1911, the Sisters of Loretto Chapel offers a lovely setting for any type of ceremony. Originally a Catholic chapel, it is now a non-denominational facility that welcomes all ceremonies, civil unions, memorials or celebrations. To this day the Chapel retains its historical charm, with 23 stained glass windows that were originally imported from Myers of Munich in Germany.

In 1923, a 44 pipe organ was installed in the balcony and is still operational today. With beautiful hardwood floors and seating for up to 200 guests, the Chapel is the ideal setting for your event.

For a printable information and rate sheet click here.

For more Information, please contact our Director of Sales and Events at or 303.937.4008.

Check out our campus map. Please read the information regarding parking for events at the bottom of the map.

Click here to listen to the Sisters of Loretto Chapel Organ played by Maggie Heller.

Wedding in the Chapel

Bride and Groom in Chapel Hallway

Exiting Chapel