What is an International Business Degree worth?
Did you know that a degree in International Business earns, on average, 29% more than the average bachelor’s degree program? That is why Colorado Heights University has committed to offering high-quality degrees in International Business. We know that a degree from CHU is just the first step in a successful business career. Click here for a link to the report.
How can I succeed in the new global economy?
Colorado Heights University prepares students to succeed in the 21st century global economy. Our Bachelor’s Degree in International Business has great classes taught by an international faculty with global business experience. Our diverse university campus features international students and faculty from over 50 countries!
How is CHU different than other business schools?
- Small class sizes with active discussions between students and faculty
- Faculty with real-world business experience
- Emphasis on entrepreneurial concepts gives students the courage to take business risks for ultimate success.
- Diverse student body representing 50+ countries provides added perspectives in group discussions.
What makes a CHU graduate special?
As a result of successfully completing the Bachelor of Arts in International Business, students will be able to:
- Use relevant business and management tools in a dynamic 21st century global arena
- Integrate the business functional areas to solve real world problems
- Anticipate and adapt to change in the global business environment and take advantage of professional opportunities.
- Recognize and practice integrity
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Effectively research, evaluate and analyze written and quantitative information and communicate well