Registration and Records

CHU’s Registrar office provides service and support in the following areas:

  • Populi accounts for students
  • Transcript and replacement-diploma requests
  • Transfer-credit evaluations
  • Updating your contact information
  • Managing your personal information/FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
  • Academic records questions and advising
  • Letters of good standing for visa renewal, obtaining or renewing a Colorado driver’s license, scholarship applications, and verification of student status for any other purposes
  • Invitation letters for overseas families needing visas

Most requests made to the Registrar’s office typically take one to two business days to complete. Replacement diplomas can take several weeks to obtain. Diplomas, transcripts and letters of good standing will not be issued to students with financial holds on their accounts.