CHU has discontinued operations

We want to thank all our students and staff who were with us over those years and wish all of you the best in your future. This site contains key contact information for graduates and former students. For students who did not graduate, CHU has agreements with several partner schools that will provide an opportunity for you to complete your program of study.


The most important thing for you to know is that this closure in no way affects the degree you have earned. You earned your degree from an accredited institution.  We are very proud of the education we have provided to our students for more than two decades.


Transcripts and replacement diplomas can be obtained for all prior students through an online service provided by Parchment.

Parchment is the Official Keeper of Record for all students


National American University

Employment Verification


US Dept. Ed

Contact Information for the United States Department of Education

· Student Loan Repayment Questions – please contact the United States Department of Education for additional student loan questions:

Repay Loans

Repay Loans – Closed School

CO Dept. Ed

All Colorado Campuses Questions or concerns in the State of Colorado maybe brought to the attention of:

Director, Colorado Department of Higher Education
1560 Broadway, Suite 1600
Denver, CO 80204

Telephone: 303-862-3001


Complaints or claims may be filed in writing with the Board within two (2) year after the student discontinues his/her training at the school, or at any time prior to the commencement of training.

Attention former students and employee – IRS Tax Forms W-2, 1095C’s, and 1099’s were mailed out time prior to January 31st, 2018 to your last known address.  Please contact if you need to request duplicate copies.